The National Board of Health and Welfare administer a number of national registers to facilitate analyzes and development of Swedish healthcare and social services.
Statistical databases for our registers
For six of our registers we provide statistical databases with information in English.
- AMI (Acute Myocardial Infarctions)
- Cause of death
- Health care practitioners
- In-patient care diagnosis
More information about all health data registers, social services registers and other registers, such as the cause of death register (only available in Swedish).
Our other statistical registers
- National Cause of Death Register
- National Register of Care and Social Services for the Elderly and Persons with Impairments
- National Register of Municipal Support and Service for Persons with Certain Functional Impairment
- National Register of Measures for Children and Young persons
- National Register of Social Assistance
- National Register of Interventions in Municipal Health Care
- National Dental Health Register
- National Register of Care for Substance Abuse
- National Basal Cell Cancer Register
- National Register of Congenital Anomalies