Apply and Register


Our forms available in English

Authority to perform certain duties in the social services

Apply for authority to work with certain assignments within social services’ care services for children and young people


If you want to work as a healthcare practitioner, you may need to obtain a licence. The prerequisites for obtaining a licence vary according to where you were e

Doctors' specialist medical training

Information about regulations for licensed doctors to achieve specialist competence


Here you can register your preferences for donating organs and tissues after your death in the Swedish National Donor Register.