The National Board of Health and Welfare does not send out SMS with a link regarding your identification matter
We have been contacted by a number of people with information that they have received an SMS from the National Board of Health and Welfare with a request to click on a link. We would like to draw our applicants' attention to the fact that we do not send SMS regarding identification matters. If you receive an SMS with a link, do not click on the link.
Software for forms
If you have the complete version (pay version) of Acrobat installed, you can save a copy of the form on your device and send it as an attached file to the recipient. Make sure that the form does not require a signature. Many organisations, government authorities and companies have licenses for the complete version of Acrobat – check with your IT manager. Download Acrobat Reader
Forms in English
- Application form for assessment of education received outside the EU and EEA
- Application form for a licence to practice for those educated within the EU or EEA (outside of Sweden)
- Application form for a specialist qualification for those educated within the EU or EEA (outside of Sweden)
- Application form for the right to call yourself a specialised nurse for those educated within the EU or EEA (outside of Sweden)
- Conflicts of Interest in Appointing External Experts – information
- Declaration of conflicts of interest in Appointing External Experts
Paternity cases and international adoption
Forms for the processing of paternity cases and social services' consent investigations for international adoption can be found at the Swedish Family Law and Parental Support Authority (MFoF).